Host Inspiring Corporate Meetings at Our Harborfront Newport Inn
Nestled in the heart Newport's bustling waterfront district, the Francis Malbone House offers an inspirational setting for your next corporate meeting or work retreat in Rhode Island. Along with personalized service and acute attention to detail, the historic Francis Malbone House features six versatile meeting rooms, two fireplaced parlors, a library, two Boardrooms, and a dining room that can accommodate up to 20 guests.Fully equipped with business-ready accommodations, state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment, and catering, our Newport meeting space also comes with a dedicated planner to help facilitate your event. Whether you are organizing a conference, business meeting, corporate retreat, or social gathering, our knowledge and expertise allow us to be your source for "one-stop" planning.For more information, please call us at 800-846-0392 or submit an online request for proposal to receive your Corporate Package and custom-tailored proposal.To assist our corporate clients in getting the best value for their dollar, we have created our Small Meeting Packages for seamless planning.
What We Offer Corporate Planners...
- Twenty Luxurious Bedrooms with King or Queen Size Beds
- Private Baths in All Rooms, Many with Jacuzzis
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- In-Room A/C and Working Fireplaces
- Six Comfortable and Versatile Fireplaced Meeting Rooms
- Two Fireplaced Parlors - 16' X 15' - Seat 5 To 10 Persons
- Fireplaced Library - 16' X 13' - Seat 5 To 10 Persons
- Two Boardrooms - 16' X 15' - Seat 5 To 10 Persons
- Fireplaced Dining Room - 20' X 20' - Seat 15 To 20 Persons
- On-Site Business Equipment
- On-Site Luncheons
- Listed on The National Register of Historic Places