Meetings & Retreats
The Francis Malbone House, an Historic Inn and Unique Meeting Place, is the ideal location for your next off-site meeting or retreat. Open year round, we offer a warm, inviting and luxurious atmosphere right in the heart of Newport’s historic harborfront. Our knowledge and expertise of the local area allows us to be your source for “one-stop” planning. You can put your trust in us to ensure that your meeting is a success and your guests will want to return again and again.
For more information, please call us at 800-846-0392 today or submit an online request for proposal to receive your own Corporate Package and custom-tailored proposal.
To assist our corporate clients in getting the best value for their dollar we have created our “Small Meeting Packages“. Please call us to customize your corporate meeting at 800-846-0392.
What we offer Corporate Planners…
- Twenty Luxurious Bedrooms with King or Queen size beds
- Private Baths in all rooms, many with Jacuzzis
- Complimentary Wireless Internet
- In-Room A/C and working fireplaces
- Six Comfortable and Versatile Fireplaced Meeting Rooms
- Two Fireplaced parlors – 16′ x 15′ – seat 5 to 10 persons
- Fireplaced Library – 16′ x 13′ – seat 5 to 10 persons
- Two Boardrooms – 16′ x 15′ – seat 5 to 10 persons
- Fireplaced Dining Room – 20′ x 20′ – seat 15 to 20 persons
- On-Site Business Equipment
- On-Site Luncheons
- Listed on the National Register of Historic Places
Small Meeting Packages
Our “Small Meeting Packages” include eight deluxe guestrooms (additional rooms available upon request), full gourmet breakfast, meeting room, meeting refreshments, basic audio/visual equipment, lunch, afternoon tea and off-street parking. Please call us at 800-846-0392 if we may answer any questions or if you would like to reserve your next off-site meeting at Newport’s most luxurious Inn.
- Summer Package Price - $3299.00 per night. Summer Package available June, July, August & September
- Shoulder Package Price - $2699.00 per night. Shoulder Package available May and October
- Winter/Spring Package Price - $1999.00 per night. Winter/Spring Package available November, December, March and April.
- Winter Wonderland Package Price - $1599.00 per night. Winter Wonderland Package available January and February.
As Innkeeper’s we have the knowledge and expertise to assist you in planning an unforgettable meeting. Below is a sample of what Newport offers and what we can help to arrange.
- America’s Cup Charters – Charter actual 12 meter boats that raced in the America’s Cup
- Tour Newport’s Historic Mansions from the Gilded Age
- Rent Jet Ski’s, Sailboats, Kayaks, Scooters or Bicycles
- Battle the big fish and let us arrange a deep sea fishing charter
- Take a relaxing sunset cruise around Newport’s Harbor aboard 78-foot schooners, the Madeleine or Adirondack
- Challenge each other on real grass courts at the International Tennis Hall of Fame
- Have a private wine-tasting hosted by Newport’s Award-winning vineyards
- Have an unforgettable clambake overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
Escape the institutional and impersonal setting of hotels and convention halls. Reserve your space now at the Francis Malbone House, where a unique inn and meeting place results in unique memories and productive meetings. Click here for our online Corporate Retreat Informationrequest.